Tuesday, April 9, 2013

GOING FROM ONE KID TO TWO

Wow !! I have not posted in months i am going to try and get caught up and stay current. Recently i had a little boy April 1st 2013 Jack Luis Carlson... I also have a little girl age 3 Ca'Rin Shine Carlson. The change has been a big one believe it or not i was expecting it to be a bit easier but i didn't think about i would be sad sending my daughter to daycare and that i was sad for her and she was fine and perfectly happy and not jealous so i had it easy on her actions just not my thoughts at the time but it gets more normal and in a better routine everyday. My husband is amazing and does more than any man i have know so i am def lucky there but i am def still sleep deprived and feel like my attention span and patince is stretched i love being a mom it's something i do so good and i get it right and i love the little details that kids bring to the table... Feel free to leave thoughts and ideas on going from one to two kids :) Hope everyone has a wonderful Tue !!

No comments:

Post a Comment