Thursday, October 18, 2012

From One To Two...


Oh where my mind and thoughts have been on going from a one child parent to two.

I dont know whats normal thoughts and what is not but i do know i prob have had a touch of both on this transistion. I think at first i was scared thinking how could i have enough time or love to go around for 2 kids and a husband and balance a full time job. With kid #1 my amazing daughter i knew from day one i would be a single parent with her it made me nervous but not enough to not be excited and happy that i was indeed having a baby girl and my awesome family would be there if i totally failed which i didn't in fact i think i surprised everyone.. But with that being said i did everything my way with her no one to answer to and in my mind i did everthing perfect wow i lived in a great world with that thought procees didn't i :) And then i met the man that was made for me and i couldn't have picked out a better dad for her out of a catalog she loves him so much and i know he feels the same sometimes you can just tell this is one of them. But then a few weeks ago i found out baby #2 will be a BOY !!! Wow scared is not the word i have no idea what to-do with a boy !!!! I am 110% lace, frills, glitter and shine in the pink world me and my daughter have created. I was thrown off completly for a day or two but now i am sooooo excited and ready for this new fun adventure that a wild boy with take me through. It's funny how things work out cause i know my husband will be a better dad than most "good" dad's and yes i know i'm lucky there an i feel deeply with everything in me it was perfect timing for me to have a girl first and a boy second a little boy def needs a stronf male role model and someone that actually takes the time to be there and wants to which we now have !!!! So far in my mind i am thinking i will fall in love with sport games weekends at the ballfields, and a wild boy keping me on my toes as a mother i will not have a problem with him if he makes choices to not do sports but his dad is so amazing im hoping he will follow close behind. And i think when my not so normal thoughts came in to play i don't think i could love another girl the way i do with mine now which i know may seem very odd to thhose moms that have 2 or more daghters cause im sure it's the same but i do know a mothers instict when a child is born is not something that can be messed with or altered and it always seems to serve the purpose so perfect and neatly...But in a nut shell this whole going from one kid to two has made me really realize i think things really do happen for a reason and right on time and i am super happy about two sets of cute feet waking me up in the mornings :) !!!! So wish me luck and happiness on this next roller coster ride !!

No comments:

Post a Comment